Here we go again. Even less than usual this time, due to extra digressions and arguments that had nothing to do with D&D, let alone the game. They weren't even funny digressions, alas.
- Relationship with the Not!Gypsies and Dame Edna remain friendly. (Must remember to bring out the pickpockets...)
- Powers from the Swamp Fane: Claimed!
- Dire Wolves: Defeated, but not all killed.
- They set off a 20 foot tall pillar of flame in the process. That should provide reason for the authorities to take an active issue. It's not like it has to complete with Loglow or gas well flaring in Bavoria.
- "I don't think you have the levels [in Heal] to handle being stuffed and mounted."
- "I'll just write a letter to the Kobold Anti-Defamation League!"
- "That'll pickle their gherkins!"
- "You know, Howling Wolves All Around Me would make a great band name." "So a track would be, In the Place of My Birth?" "No, that's an album It's Cold and I'm Hungry's a track."